This is a summary of the software/hardware setup that I use on a daily basis.
Editor + Terminal
- Visual Studio Code, I use the Stable release for Angular Development and the Insiders release for React/Vue development, why? because I like to have things separated.
- Hyper is my terminal.
- My theme of choice is Shades of Purple. For both VSCode and Hyper.
- I use Cascadia Code font (with ligatures enabled, of course).
- Chrome is my browser.
- 1Password takes care of my passwords.
- I use Notion for my ToDos and to keep track of my important notes or projects.
- Toggl makes easier to track my freelance timesheets.
- When I need to design something I use Illustrator or Photoshop. Sometimes Sketch.
- I have several Google and G Suite accounts, so to centralize the use of them I use Kiwi for Gmail.